- - A circular approach to nutrient loss
- _ Designing different roads for different users
These are just some of the ideas discussed during the meeting between Vilnius (Lithuania) and Nice Cote d’Azur (France) as part of the CoM twinning programme 2018-2019.
Waste not want not: closing the gap on nutrient loss...Read more
- - Bologna’s Master Plan inspired by lessons from Turku
- - Turku’s forest mapping and carbon sink calculations
- - Local carbon market: Turku reviews plans based on lessons from Bologna
These are just a few of the ideas discussed and analysed between the cities of Turku (Finland) and Bologna (Italy) during their...Read more
The municipality of Riba-Roja de Túria, adjacent to the natural park ‘Parque Natural del Túria’ in Valencia, is subject to the growing risk of forest fires. This hazard,...Read more
On Tuesday 16 June, the Italian city of Lecce in Italy held a virtual discussion with their peers of Smiltene, Latvia. They discussed adaptation to climate change, energy efficiency in schools, data management platform, and the development of integrated energy plans.
In this online meeting, municipality of Smiltene presented its...Read more